The 1995 Concert on the Lawn of the Virginia Glee Club was conducted by John Liepold as part of the Glee Club 1994-1995 season. Held April 22, 1995, the concert featured light madrigal and University repertoire, the first performance in approximately 40 years of Donald MacInnis's arrangement of Tom Lehrer's "The Hunting Song," as well as the premiere of Shawn Felton's "The Elegy of Spring," and guest appearances by the New Dominions and the Virginia Women's Chorus.
- Come Again, Sweet Love (John Dowland)
- The Elegy of Spring (Shawn Felton)
- Ubi Caritas (Maurice Duruflé)
- Selections by the Virginia Women's Chorus
- April Is In My Mistress' Face (Thomas Morley)
- Madrigal for Men's Voices (David Davis)
- April for 3 (Daniel Paget)
- Selections by the New Dominions
- Old McDonald (traditional)
- The Hunting Song (Tom Lehrer, arr. Donald MacInnis)
- De Animals a-Comin' (arr. Marshall Bartholomew)
- Helan Går! (arr. Marcus Hagegård)
- Love Potion Number Nine (arr. Peter Hoogenboom)
- Virginia, Hail, All Hail / The Good Old Song
Program courtesy of the collection of Jeff Slutzky.