Edgar Duffield Brooke (July 22, 1906 in Charlottesville, Virginia – August 15, 1988) was the president of the Virginia Glee Club during the 1928-1929 season. He was also a member during the 1925-1926, 1926-1927 and 1927-1928 seasons; he served as librarian in 1927-1928. A first year in 1925-1926, he was also a member of the Jefferson Literary and Debating Society and on the repertorial staff of College Topics. In 1927-28 he was business manager of the Virginia Spectator and vice president of the Jefferson Literary and Debating Society. By 1928-1929 he was a graduate student, and that year he was editor in chief of both the Virginia Reel and College Topics.
- "Edgar Duffield Brooke". Find-A-Grave. http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=BROO&GSpartial=1&GSbyrel=all&GSst=48&GScntry=4&GSsr=81&GRid=64262709&. Retrieved 2014-01-19.
- Corks and Curls. 1928. p. 420. http://books.google.com/books?lr=&id=j05XAAAAYAAJ&dq=editions%3AtiGKoIHVGikC&focus=searchwithinvolume&q=brooke.
- Corks and Curls. 1926. p. 60.
- Corks and Curls. 1929. p. 191.
- "Obituaries for October 24, 2001". Savannah Morning News. 2001-10-24. http://savannahnow.com/stories/102401/OBITSindex.shtml. Retrieved 2014-01-19.