The 1945 Fall Concert of the Virginia Glee Club was held September 30, 1945 in the Rotunda with Stephen Tuttle conducting. The concert, the opening performance of the Glee Club 1945-1946 season, featured a guest performance by the Madrigal Group.
- Psalm Fifteen, "Lord, who's the happy man" (Daniel Purcell (1660?-1717)]]
- Iam sol recedit igneus (Melchior Franck (1573-1639)]]
- Popule meus (Tomás Luis de Victoria (c.1584-1611)]]
- O Thou, from whom all blessings come (Piotr Illyich Chaikovskii (1840-1893)]]
- Choral--O Lord, when comes that final day (from The Passion according to St. John) (Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750))
- Hail, holy Light (Aleksandr Dmitriyevich Kastalskii (1856-1926))
- Choral--My soul there is a country (setting from Cantata 161) (Johann Sebastian Bach)
- Salvation is Created (Paul Chesnokov (1877-)]]
- Sing to the Lord (George Frideric Handel (1685-1769)]]
- Alleluia (Randall Thompson)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.