Frederick Garner Duvall (June 22, 1885 in Dayton, Ohio – January 8, 1935), of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, was a member of the Virginia Glee Club during the Glee Club 1905-1906 season. He was a law student during the season. While a student at the University of Virginia, he was a member of the Chapel Choir, the University Quartette, the Arcadians, T.I.L.K.A., the P.K. Society, and the German Club.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Catalog of Students". University of Virginia annual announcements, with a catalog of the officers and students of the University of Virginia: 48. 1905-1906. http://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=coo.31924069712499;view=1up;seq=50.
- "Frederick Garner Duvall". US World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 (Ancestry.com). http://search.ancestry.com/content/viewer.aspx?htx=View&r=an&dbid=6482&iid=VA-1984808-3047&fn=Frederick+Garner&ln=Duvall&st=r&ssrc=&pid=21523686. Retrieved 2014-07-08.
- "Frederick Garner Duvall". Find-A-Grave (Ancestry.com). http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?rank=1&new=1&MSAV=1&gss=angs-g&gsfn=frederick+garner&gsln=duvall&msbdy=1885&msypn__ftp=Philadelphia%2c+Philadelphia%2c+Pennsylvania%2c+USA&msypn=15153&msypn_PInfo=8-%7c0%7c1652393%7c0%7c2%7c3244%7c41%7c0%7c2341%7c15153%7c0%7c&cpxt=0&catBucket=rstp&uidh=qoc&cp=0&pcat=ROOT_CATEGORY&h=99570451&db=FindAGraveUS&indiv=1&ml_rpos=14. Retrieved 2014-07-08.
- Corks and Curls. 1906. p. 181.
- Corks and Curls. 20. 1907. pp. 207ff. http://books.google.com/books?id=mtlKAAAAYAAJ&lpg=PA200&ots=m-zwxF7AXe&dq=%22frederick%20garner%20duvall%22&pg=PA233#v=onepage&q=duvall&f=false.
- Virginia: Rebirth of the Old Dominion. IV. Lewis Publishing Company. 1929. pp. 180–183. https://archive.org/stream/virginiarebirtho04bruc#page/180/mode/2up.