Frederick Grey Hudson, Jr. (October 26, 1885 in Monroe, Louisiana – July 27, 1958) was a member of the Virginia Glee Club during the Glee Club 1905-1906 season. He lived in 16 East Range in 1906–1907. Prior to attending the University of Virginia he studied at Yale University; after graduating he attended Tulane University, where he received his law degree.
After Tulane, he became an attorney in Monroe, a partner in the firm of Hudson, Potts and Bernstein, and was the assistant general attorney of the Missouri Pacific Railroad.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Catalog of Students". University of Virginia annual announcements, with a catalog of the officers and students of the University of Virginia: 35. 1905-1906. http://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=coo.31924069712499;view=1up;seq=37.
- "Frederick Grey Hudson". Ancestry.com. http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/33985369/person/18566077365. Retrieved 2014-07-08.
- Corks and Curls. 1906. p. 181.
- "Lawn Directory". University of Virginia. http://giving.virginia.edu/lawnandrange/lawn-directory/. Retrieved 2014-07-07.
- "Frederick Grey Hudson, Jr.". Find-A-Grave. http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=54828205&ref=acom. Retrieved 2014-07-08.