The 1931-1932 season of the Virginia Glee Club was directed by Arthur Fickenscher. Officers included Herbert L. Morgenroth, president. The manager of the Club through January 1932 was M.P. William; Francis M. Cooper was elected the manager in January 1932. Performances included an appearance at Hot Springs, VA, and a performance of famous works including Handel's Hallelujah Chorus with the University Symphony Orchestra.
Concerts[edit | edit source]
- February 1932 Concert
- Concert at Mary Washington (1932)
- March 1932 Concert
- Concert at Hot Springs (1932)
- Concert at the Greenbrier (1932)
Roster[edit | edit source]
This roster is complete as of the February 1932 Concert and may not reflect all the members of the Glee Club during this season.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Glee Club Plans Now Announced". College Topics: p. 1. 1932-01-11. http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=GA0tAAAAIBAJ&sjid=-WgEAAAAIBAJ&pg=4299,47570&dq=glee-club&hl=en.
- "Famous Chorus to be Offered". College Topics: p. 1. 1932-05-02. http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=6QwtAAAAIBAJ&sjid=-WgEAAAAIBAJ&dq=glee%20club&pg=3700%2C1187109.
|Previous season||Decade||Next season|
|1930-1931||Glee Club of the 1930s||1932-1933|