The 1986-1987 season of the Virginia Glee Club was conducted by Donald Loach. Officers included Charles P. Wise, Jr., President; Vertram Dabney, Vice President; Wade Wilson, Business Manager; Michael Butterman, secretary and accompanist; Andrew Wilder, stage manager; Brady Lum, domestic tour manager; Ellis Butler, foreign tour manager; Larry Mueller, librarian; and Nicholas D. Vlissides, bulletin editor. Activities included a fall concert with the women of the College of William and Mary Chorus.
Concerts[edit | edit source]
- Fall Concert (1986)
- Concert at Mount Holyoke (1986)
- Christmas Concert (1986)
- Carmina Burana (1987) - with the Charlottesville University and Community Orchestra, the University Singers, and the Virginia Women's Chorus
- Spring Concert (1987)
- Concert on the Lawn (1987)
- Concert at William and Mary (1987)
- Finals Concert (1987)
Tours[edit | edit source]
Newsletter[edit | edit source]
Roster[edit | edit source]
Baritone: Dyron Dabney, Vertram Darrell Dabney, Jeff Davis, Jamie Gibson, Michael Hirsch, Andrew Kopser, Mike Laurenson, Mark Lyons, Parker Myers, Aaron Nir, Ed Smith, Brian Wagstaff, Andrew Wilder, Neal Young
Bass: David Breen, Scott Butler, Hywyn Churchill, Mason Harrup, Daniel Kothmann, Thomas Larus, Bradley Marino, Ernest Mathews, Jeff Saunders, Bill Schmitz, Halsted Sullivan, Todd Takken, Wade Wilson, Andrew Youkilis
Reference[edit | edit source]
- "Spec Digest". The Cavalier Daily: p. 8. 1986-10-31. http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=Bz8gAAAAIBAJ&sjid=8WkEAAAAIBAJ&dq=virginia-glee-club&pg=5406%2C3028528.
- Corks and Curls. 1987. p. 229. http://search.lib.virginia.edu/catalog/uva-lib:2251008/view#openLayer/uva-lib:2308224/1637.5/2073/3/1/0. Retrieved 2015-06-22.
|Previous season||Decade||Next season|
|1985-1986||Glee Club of the 1980s||1987-1988|