Martin Lindsey Cowen, Jr. (August 26, 1920 in Belmont, Ohio – July 14, 1995) was a member of the Virginia Glee Club during the Glee Club 1939-1940 and 1940-1941 seasons. He was a first year engineering student during the 1939-1940 season. Completing his undergraduate degree in 1942 and his law degree in 1947, he was a member of Delta Tau Delta, the Raven Society, the Dagger Society, Phi Delta Phi, Phi Beta Kappa, editor in chief of the Virginia Law Review, and vice-president of the University Band.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Martin Lindsey Cowen, Jr.". Ancestry.com. http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/45802981/person/6425055059. Retrieved 2014-08-04.
- Corks and Curls. 1941. p. 108. http://interactive.ancestry.com/1265/40392_B065525-00028/243147381?backurl=&ssrc=&backlabel=Return#?imageId=40392_B065522-00107.
- Corks and Curls. 1942. p. 30. http://interactive.ancestry.com/1265/40392_B065525-00031/243141569?backurl=&ssrc=&backlabel=ReturnRecord.
- Corks and Curls. Corks and Curls. 1947. p. 35. https://v3.lib.virginia.edu/catalog/uva-lib:2251047.
- "Dean Martin Lesley Cowen". Case Western Law Review 5: 5. 1972. http://heinonline.org/HOL/LandingPage?handle=hein.journals/cwrlrv24&div=9&id=&page=. Retrieved 2014-08-04.