Robert Richard Carman (born November 7, 1881 in Harford, Maryland) was a member of the Virginia Glee Club during the Glee Club 1905-1906 season and the Holmes Glee Club during its 1906-1907 season. A second year law student at the University of Virginia during the season, he was also a member of Sigma Nu and Delta Chi, vice-president of the Masonic Club, and historian of his law class. He graduated from the University in 1907.
After graduating from the University, he joined the firm of Kreck, Wright and Lord where he practiced law.
References[edit | edit source]
- The American Bar. p. 275. http://books.google.com/books?id=uDYMAAAAYAAJ&lpg=PA275&ots=bYFl2bAvQN&dq=%22robert%20richard%20carman%22&pg=PA275#v=onepage&q=%22robert%20richard%20carman%22&f=false.
- "Robert Richard Carman". US World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942 (Ancestry.com). https://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?indiv=1&dbid=1002&h=2999183&tid=&pid=&usePUB=true&_phsrc=nhg219&_phstart=successSource. Retrieved 2017-11-12.
- Corks and Curls. 1906. p. 181.
- Corks and Curls. 1907. pp. 68ff. http://books.google.com/books?id=mtlKAAAAYAAJ&lpg=PA40&ots=m_HtwJ2AVg&dq=%22william%20western%20meriwether%22&pg=PA68#v=onepage&q=robert%20richard%20carman&f=false.
- "With the Alumni". University of Virginia Alumni News: 334. September 1921. http://books.google.com/books?id=Kt1KAAAAYAAJ&lpg=PA334&ots=mJnCFyGE9J&dq=%22robert%20richard%20carman%22&pg=PA334#v=onepage&q=%22robert%20richard%20carman%22&f=false.