Thomas Pinckney Bryan (October 24, 1882 in Richmond, Virginia – January 12, 1920) was president of the Virginia Glee Club during the Glee Club 1904-1905 season, and a member during the 1902-1903 and 1903-1904 seasons. While at the University of Virginia, he was a member of Delta Psi, and was chosen as one of the charter members of the Raven Society. He was the father of Thomas P. Bryan, Glee Club member and president during the Glee Club 1939-1940 season.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Catalog of Students". University of Virginia annual announcements, with a catalog of the officers and students of the University of Virginia: 16. 1903-1904. http://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=coo.31924069712473;view=1up;seq=18.
- "Thomas Pinckney Bryan, Sr.". Find-A-Grave. http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=6739769&ref=acom. Retrieved 2014-06-28.
- Corks and Curls. 1904. p. 132.
- "Bryan Family Biography of Gloucester, Virginia". http://genealogytrails.com/vir/gloucester/bios_bryan.html. Retrieved 2014-06-28.
- The Raven Book. 1905. p. 11. https://books.google.com/books?id=_9hKAAAAYAAJ&lpg=PA66&ots=NcsXiyNFnl&dq=%22eugene%20callaway%22%20%22university%20of%20virginia%22&pg=PA66#v=onepage&f=false.
- "Thomas P. Bryan". US Passport Applications, 1795-1925 (Ancestry.com). http://interactive.ancestry.com/1174/32290_620303987_0001-00910/1804532?backurl=http%3a%2f%2fsearch.ancestry.com%2fcgi-bin%2fsse.dll%3fnew%3d1%26gsfn%3dthomas%2bp%26gsln%3dbryan%26rank%3d1%26gss%3dangs-g%26mswpn__ftp%3dRichmond%252c%2bIndependent%2bCities%252c%2bVirginia%252c%2bUSA%26mswpn%3d24289%26mswpn_PInfo%3d8-%257c0%257c1652393%257c0%257c2%257c3245%257c49%257c0%257c24255%257c24289%257c0%257c%26msbdy%3d1883%26pcat%3dROOT_CATEGORY%26h%3d3140185%26db%3dFindAGraveUS%26indiv%3d1%26ml_rpos%3d7&ssrc=&backlabel=ReturnRecord. Retrieved 2014-06-28.