Tim Jarrett (Club 1990-1994) served as Computer Dude from 1991 to 1992, Vice President from 1992 to 1993 and Secretary from 1993 to 1994. He maintains the Virginia Glee Club page on Wikipedia.
Every article on the wiki that uses resources (from materials other than Glee Club concert programs or posters) has a reference list. Below are listed
- Philip Alexander Bruce, History of the University of Virginia: I, II, III, IV, V
- Dabney, Virginius (1981). Mr. Jefferson's University: A History. Charlottesville: University of Virginia Press. ISBN 081390904X. http://xtf.lib.virginia.edu/xtf/view?docId=2006_01/uvaBook/tei/b000325415.xml.
- Patton, John S. (1906). Jefferson, Cabell, and the University of Virginia. New York: Neale Publishing Company. http://books.google.com/books?id=KsI3AAAAMAAJ&pg=PA235&vq=edgar+mason&dq=%22jefferson+society%22+cabell+patton&source=gbs_search_s.
- Barringer, Paul Brandon; Garnett, James Mercer; Page, Rosewell (1904). University of Virginia: its history, equipment, influence, and characteristics. Lewis Publishing Company. http://books.google.com/books?id=gXwyAAAAYAAJ&dq=%22carr's%20hill%22%20%22glee%20club%22&pg=PA199#v=onepage&q=%22carr's%20hill%22%20%22glee%20club%22&f=false. - see also Volume II
- Jones, Jeremy D. (2010). The Development of Collegiate Male Glee Clubs in America: A Historical Overview. University of Cincinnati. Archived from the original on 2014-06-23. https://etd.ohiolink.edu/rws_etd/document/get/ucin1282049414/inline.
- DeVere, Schele, ed (1878). Students of the University of Virginia: A Semi-Centennial Catalogue. http://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=uc2.ark%3A%2F13960%2Ft9d50kz1s.
- University of Virginia (1889). Decennial Catalogue of Faculty, Visitors, Staff, and Students, 1874-1884. http://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=uva.x004914727.
- "UVA Catalogs (1893-1922 and 1865-1869)". Hathi Trust. http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/009788092. Retrieved 2014-06-25.
- "University of Virginia Lawn Directory". http://giving.virginia.edu/lawnandrange/lawn-directory/. Retrieved 2014-07-07.
- Jones, Matthew (October 2010). "Music in the Academical Village: 1819-1919" (PDF). http://www.virginia.edu/cue/kenan_project_files/matthew_jones/Music%20in%20the%20Academical%20Village%202010.pdf. Retrieved 2015-08-07.
- Corks and Curls (various volumes).
- Board of Visitors minutes, University of Virginia.
Frequently accessed search engines
- Search electronic texts at UVA Library
- Search image collections at UVA Library
- UVA Visual History search
- Search Holsinger collection at UVA Special Collections library
- Search finding aids at UVA Library
- Cavalier Daily archives
- Washington Post archive search
- UVA Housing History project