Hi Tjarrett -- we are excited to have Virginia Glee Club Wiki as part of the Wikia community! Thanks for joining us, and we'd like to give you some tips to help you get started on making your wiki great.
Your first four steps:[edit source]
1. Create your User Page - this is a great place to introduce yourself (and practice wiki-editing!)
2. Add a logo - learn how to create a logo image, then to add it to the wiki.
3. Create your first 10 articles - use the box on the right to create ten pages, starting each one off with a few sentences. For example if you are starting a wiki on a TV show, you might create an article for each main character.
4. Edit your Main Page - click your logo, and make sure your front page has internal links ([[like this]]) to the ten articles you just created, and any other improvements you can think of.
Once you've done these four things, you've created a great starting point -- your wiki looks friendly and ready for visitors. You can then invite some friends to help you create the next twenty pages, and expand the ones you've built.
Keep going! The more pages you create and link to each other, the sooner that others who are searching for "Virginia Glee Club Wiki" will be able find your project in search engines, read your content and join you in editing.
If you have more questions, we've provided a full set of help pages, or you can email us through our contact form. Don't forget to check out other wikis on Wikia for ideas on layout, organizing your pages, and more. Have fun!
Best wishes, Catherine Munro
Harvard Festivals[edit source]
Tim - Saw your article on the Harvard Festivals in the Fall Newsletter. Brought back some fond memories of an incredible experience. I was singing 2nd Baritone on the Josquin piece and performing that Agnus Dei was surely the finest moment in my career with the Glee Club. It took us most of the year to get it right, but when we finally did, it was transcendent. Thanks for digging it out of the archive! Now, to express my gratitude: I am an inveterate pack rat and still have the program from the 1978 Festival. I have scanned it and will gladly send it or post it if you will tell me where.
18.104.22.168 02:55, September 25, 2013 (UTC)Bob Lacy, '79
- Bob: Thanks so much for your thoughts and memories. You can email me the program at gleeclubhistorian at gmail dot com. I'm very grateful! Also, if you have other programs from your seasons with Club that we haven't seen, I'd appreciate anything you have. -Tjarrett (talk) 11:10, September 25, 2013 (UTC)