William Everett Atkinson (January 8, 1906 in Asheville, North Carolina – January 9, 1975) was a member of the Virginia Glee Club during the Glee Club 1927-1928 season. A fourth year during the season, he was also a member of Kappa Sigma, Skull and Keys, P.K. Society, the Varsity Club, and T.I.L.K.A., and had been on the first year football squad, first year baseball squad, the 1926 varsity football squad, and the 1927 varsity baseball team.
- "William Everett Atkinson". Ancestry.com. http://person.ancestry.com/tree/39693552/person/19400160310/facts. Retrieved 2015-06-21.
- "William Everett Atkinson". Find-A-Grave. http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=67915756. Retrieved 2015-06-21.
- Corks and Curls. 1928. p. 63. http://search.lib.virginia.edu/catalog/uva-lib:2251048/view#openLayer/uva-lib:2325690/1553/1153.5/1/1/0.
- "William Everett Atkinson". US Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010 (Ancestry.com). http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?indiv=1&dbid=2441&h=10378690&ssrc=pt&tid=39693552&pid=19400160310&usePUB=true. Retrieved 2015-06-21.
- "William Everett Atkinson". US World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942. http://interactive.ancestry.com/2238/32892_1020705388_0004-02609/1091785?backurl=http://person.ancestry.com/tree/39693552/person/19400160310/facts/citation/59722859844/edit/record. Retrieved 2015-06-21.